Simply Energy embarked on the Agile implementation of Salesforce Sales Cloud (Customer Segmentation, Campaign Management) and Service Cloud (Complaints Management, Refunds and Hardship Management and Compliance Management). Terra Firma was engaged to support Simply Energy in driving the delivery of the Salesforce capability into the business, with a need to manage delivery and ensure effective end user uptake to enable business value to be recognised.
Terra Firma consultants partnered with Simply Energy to drive functions including business analysis, project and business reporting, acceptance testing and vendor management, with key elements of product ownership evolving throughout the project.
The approach included:
- Ensuring the effective implementation of Service Cloud including: Service Console, Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements through vendor management, end user assurance and change processes.
- Work with the Product Owner and stakeholders to create Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and manage User Stories.
- Defining and creating custom reports to assist users to better utilize Salesforce as a sales and customer service efficiency tool.
- Data migration strategies and migration mapping (based on Apex Data Loader) for the migration of complex datasets from core Billing Systems to Salesforce.
- Functional Testing and approval of all User stories for every Sprint / Release.
- Reviewing online experience to improve customer experience on self-serve portal.
- Conducting hyper care activities to support the business post release.
Acting as the conduit between the Salesforce implementer and the Simply Energy business, Terra Firma was able to effectively support new Salesforce capability into the business, with a focus on quality and user uptake enabling Simply Energy to realise the benefits of their new Salesforce capability.